Geomagic® Control X™ is a comprehensive metrology software platform that delivers the industry’s most powerful tools within straightforward workflows. With Geomagic Control X quality managers are enabled with revolutionary ease-of-use, intuitive, comprehensive controls and traceable, repeatable workflows for the quality measurement process. Its fast, precise, information-rich reporting and analysis enable significant productivity and quality gains in any manufacturing workflow™.
Revolutionize Your Inspection Routines
With a new User Interface, innovative new metrology and inspection tools, workflow-driven, pre-planned processes and casual walk-up inspection, and more, Geomagic Control X delivers an unparalleled ease-of-use and comprehension for 3D inspection in any manufacturing workflow. Now accurate measurement and fast analysis of manufactured parts and assemblies is on-hand for anyone looking to significantly build quality in manufactured parts and assemblies.
Immediately Understand Your Inspection Results Every Time
Improve your ability to investigate quality issues that may appear across parts or over time through the multiple results system and the Result Navigator. Identify the sources of stack up error in weldments or assemblies by simultaneously working with many results under different alignment scenarios, and derive meaningful, actionable information from the analysis. Understand potential assembled part related issues, using portable measuring devices, optical scanners and even computed tomography by collecting families of parts or an assembly into one inspection project for easy cross part referencing. Maintain a single project for a single part which contains all measurements over time, and graphically investigate cross supplier issues.
Powerfully Communicate The Right Data to All Stakeholders
New powerful reporting features in Geomagic Control X enable graphically-rich, communicative reports. Custom viewpoint control and view-style reporting empower you to make your report more closely follow a traditional paper or pdf print graphical presentation. Brand new, intelligent 3D dimensioning and annotation management processes enable you to control in fine detail how dimensions will be displayed. You can pick from some popular default representations or create personalized and customized annotation styles to match your company standard. New, advanced report layout tools give you the flexibility to choose how reports will be configured, in the format you prefer.
FEATURES OF GEOMAGIC CONTROL
- Free, integrated 3D CAD importers including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry for CATIA, NX, SOLIDWORKS and Creo Elements/Pro (Pro/ENGINEER), including import of Model-Based Definition (MBD) annotations at no additional charge.
- Support for all industry-standard hardware devices and extensive file format support.
- Direct interfaces for many popular metrology devices.
- Workflow-driven Processes, Walk-up Probing for Greater Productivity.
- Synchronous Inspection Delivers Both Ease-of-Inspection and Automation.
- Easy-to-Use User Interface Designed for Professionals.
- CAD-aware Dimensioning
- PMI Support
- Comprehensive GD&T Callouts
- Multiple Results Analysis Drives Knowledge
- Custom Reporting Delivers Flexibility
- Repeatable Probing Processes with LiveInspect™