We have a range of services for which we are able to offer all of our valued clients for both on-Site and Off-site measurement activities. We value all of our clients requirements and we embed an ethos of being able to provide the right solution at the right cost at the right time, which is why many of our clients choose measurement services from us time and time again.
Here at A-Met , we specialise in providing a rapid sub-contract inspection service with the ability to create custom support packages to our clients including full program management and provide a bespoke service to each of our clients to ensure we cover all aspect of the measurement process required.
We operate an ISO 9001:2015 accredited Business Management System enforcing our emphasis of total quality control. Our inspection facility is temperature controlled which allows for a stable measurement environment and all parts are soaked for 24 hours prior to measurement ensuring we achieve the most accurate result required for our clients applications.
All of our equipment is calibrated to UKAS or ISO Traceable standards, meaning we can supply you with a measurement service you and trust and rely upon.
Why use Sub-Contract measurement?
Manufacturers find many reasons for utilising sub-contract measurement services, some of which have provided huge benefits to businesses
- Reduction of Manufacturing Bottlenecks
- Short Term Additional Measurement Capacity
- Independent Third Party Component Inspection
- Current Technology Constraints
- Type of measurement required
- Cost of Measurement
- Staff Short term resource Issues
- Lean Manufacturing Advice and support
At A-Met Metrology, we are able to offer the following services to our clients :
- Portable Arm CMM / Laser Measurement with CAD Comparison
- Project Management
- Component Inspection Services
- Project Quality Support – PPAP / APQP
- Supplier Auditing
- Product Auditing
- Process Problem Solving
- Product Containment / Site Stock Sweeps
- Goods Inwards Inspection Services
- Operator Training – First Principles
- In-Process Gauging Solutions
- Component Inspection Services
- Third Party Independent product Verifications
- First Article / Last Article Inspection Reports ( FAI / LAI )
- Initial Sample Inspection Reports ( ISIR )
- Statistical Process Capability Analysis ( Cp / Cpk ) Studies
- Large Volume Precision CAD CMM – X900 Y 1500 Z 800 mm Volume
- Romer Laser Arm part to CAD and Pointcloud Analysis
- GD+T Training – ASME Y14.5 / ISO Standard
- First Principle Inspection Training.
- PPAP preparation / Review
- Measurement Systems Analysis Training
- Reverse Engineering ( Iges / DXF output )
- Equipment Calibration – (Through our Network of accredited providers).
All of the above services can be easily adapted to suit individual requirements.
We have gained vast experience in component measurement across multiple industry sectors including :-
- Renewable Energy
- Casting / Forging
Tight for time ?
We can visit you to evaluate your business needs and provide a proposal to suit all requirements.
Alternatively, you can email your enquiries to the address at the top of this page detailing any specific requirements you would like for us to include in our proposal.
Requests for Quotations ( RFQ’s ) should also be email to the sales email address detailed at the top of this page.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff are always on hand to help and will take information should a call back be required.