Who should attend?
This course is suitable if you use GD&T to design, produce and inspect parts: mechanical engineers, designers, managers, production planners, inspectors, machinists and supplier quality personnel.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
- Translate geometric feature control frames
- Explain the major rules found in the ASME Y14.5-2009 standard
- Explain the tolerance zones for the 14 geometric characteristics
- Understand the hierarchy of geometric tolerancing
- Recognise proper application of GD&T
- Calculate geometric tolerances and boundaries